Rapid enables users to create forms with flexible prompts, dialogue boxes, grids and validation
- Forms can be restricted by role and location hierarchy
- Completed forms can be sent as a message to a user
- Forms can be scheduled to be completed at regular intervals (e.g. daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly)
- “Action” forms can be monitored to give a detailed view of who has completed the form
- Workflow forms can trigger actions for other users elsewhere in the organisation. Examples might be accident reports or holiday requests.
- Form data can be exported to a spreadsheet