The calendar holds a list of events centrally, alerting users to relevant events.
- Events can be defined by location and category
- The display of events depending on the user’s role and position in the location hierarchy
- Local events for a site or a store will appear for that location only, and authorised users up the location hiearchy
- You can add a link to a document or an external web address
- You have the ability to include the expected effort for a calendar event, which is then displayed on the rota and timesheet
- Configure event categories by location and control who is can update or view events